The ninth edition of this best-selling textbook of clinical medicine builds even further on its formidable, prize-winning formula of excellence, comprehensiveness and accessibility.
- This book is stunning in its breadth and ease-of-use. It still remains the “gold standard”, thorough guide to clinical medicine its forefathers were.
- BMA Medical Book Awards judges.
New to this edition:
- 2 new chapters: Global Health and Women’s Health.
- 25 new authors.
- New online editor, Adam Feather, with a team of young doctors to augment the e-book which accompanies the print book with clinical tips, key learning points, drug tips, learning challenges, case studies and MCQs.
Full text redesign to incorporate:
- New system overview diagrams for clinical chapters.
- New coloured headings to help identify content relating to disease, management, investigations etc.
- New icons to aid text navigation.
- 11 new members and a new co-editor, Senaka Rajapakse, of the International Advisory Board.
- Edited by Kumar and Clark, clinicians and educators of world-renowned expertise.
- Authors comprise consultants at the top of their fields, paired with younger doctors closer to the exam experience, to ensure authority and relevance.
- Enhanced e-book accompanies the print book, for ease of transportation and use on the move.
- International Advisory Board, led by Professor Janaka de Silva and Professor Senaka Rajapakse, providing guidance for global coverage from across the world.
- Contributions to the e-book by members of the International Advisory Board to amplify areas of clinical importance in their parts of the world